- The boys are now settled back into school life after nearly three months of summer holidays (Swine flu - thank you)
- The kitchen has been delivered and fitted at Man Kok Tsui, or at least it has been fitted by a blind man and the sighted carpenter is returning this weekend to sort out the mess.
- We have had two more typhoons, one of which managed to deliver up possibly the largest collection of polystyrene known to have floated on the sea.
- The dog's had a haircut.
- We are now the proud owners of five, yes five, sit on top canoes, all of which require some DIY to make them seaworthy.
- I have discovered the joys of cycling and am wearing a groove out on the road surface between Tung Chung and Disneyland, more on that later.
- Nuch has enrolled in Chinese writing classes
- Nuch has successfully trained as a medical interpreter, Thai, Laos, Cantonese and English.
- Matthew still refuses to learn to ride a bicycle without stablisers.
- Photos to follow
24 September 2009
We have had a busy couple of months.